Front Control Arm Bushing For Subaru Impreza WRX 2008-2010
- For Subaru Forester 2009-2010
- For Subaru Impreza WRX 2008-2010
Features and Benefits:
- A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with our polyurethane control arm bushings.
- These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension’s efficiency. our polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E.
- Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance.
- With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
- As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing.
- After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack.
- The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Dimensions & Material:
- Material: Made of polyurethane
- Color: Red