This Gent5 Exhaust Manifold – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4 is perfect for your Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4 to 9 and with 4G63 Engine, because Gent5 Exhaust Manifolds are manufactured to the highest standards in the aftermarket industry and it is produced with minimal joints for less cracking and smooth interior surface. This Exhaust Manifold is a stainless steel unit which is designed to collect engine exhaust gas from multiple cylinders and deliver it to the exhaust pipe. Stainless steel is stronger and more corrosion resistant than mild steel, and also costs more. Exhaust manifolds can reduce heat loss, especially stainless steel versions, which can lead to an added increase of horsepower and performance. Gent5 Exhaust Manifold produced by master craftsmen with over 35 years of bending and welding experience, and strict quality standards on TIG welding process.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV to IX 4G63
- No joint pipes
- Replaces factory manifold. All factory parts can be reused with this manifold, less heatshields.
- SUS 304 stainless steel construction
- Pipe diameter: 45.0mm
- Pipe thickness: 2.0mm
- Flange thickness: 12.0mm (engine), 15.0mm (turbo)
- Loss wax made SUS 304 flange
- Suitable for OEM/factory replacement turbos
- This item is the manifold only. Hardware and gaskets available separately via the drop-down menu.