Downpipe – Subaru Impreza WRX/STI GDA/GDB/GRB 2002 – 2007 & 2008 Technically, the downpipe section of an exhaust system connects the headers or exhaust manifold to the catalytic converters. Gent5 Downpipes has seen a potential for improving the stock design, by using mandrel bent 304 stainless steel for optimum flow and corrosion resistance. TIG-welded by hand and its proven strength and durability, eliminating any cracking during heat cycles. This Downpipe can increase exhaust velocity to improve horsepower and torque. Gent5 downpipes are manufactured to the highest standards in the aftermarket industry and it is produced with minimal joints for less cracking and smooth interior surface. Our Downpipes are produced by master craftsmen with over 35 years of bending and welding experience and strict quality standards on TIG welding process.
- Subaru WRX (GDA/GDB) 2002-2007
- Subaru WRX STI 2004-2007
- SubaruWRX (GRB) 2008+
- Replaces factory turbo outlet and downpipe.
- Bolts to factory/factory replacement turbos and any cat-back exhaust system.
- For offroad use only
- SUS 304 stainless steel construction
- Downpipe diameter: 76.3mm
- Downpipe wall thickness: 1.5mm
- Hardware and gaskets available separately.