OFF-ROAD USE ONLYMany Gent5 parts, including exhaust products, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers own risk. Gent5 or www.gent5.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road. By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Gent5 or www.gent5.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
Front Control Arm Bushing For Subaru Impreza WRX 2008-2010
- For Subaru Forester 2009-2010
- For Subaru Impreza WRX 2008-2010
Features and Benefits:
- A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace those faulty O.E. rubber bushings with our polyurethane control arm bushings.
- These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension’s efficiency. our polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E.
- Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance.
- With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
- As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing.
- After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack.
- The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Dimensions & Material:
- Material: Made of polyurethane
- Color: Red
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.